Training and Education for Employees
- Title IX Guide - A guide that goes into detail regarding what Title IX is, what the Title IX process is, and further education on sexual respect and resources.
- New Employee Training PDF
- Gender Equity Center - Title IX PowerPoint Training for Gender Equity Center 9/13/2017
- The Help Stop Sexual Violence: Employee Step-by-Step Guide is a 3 page list of actions to take and resources to contact/utilize.
- Safe College Training online is a web-based training program with multiple modules.
- Gender-Based Discrimination, Harassment, or Violence on Campus - presentation includes:
- Review the definition of sexual misconduct, the prevalence of sexual violence on campus, and causes of sexual assault
- Explore myths about sexual assault
- Provide resources for reporting sexual assault and information on the process
- New Changes in Federal Title IX Regulations - Terrie Minner, Associate Dean of the Mental Health and Wellness Center, Title IX Coordinator - 9/24/2020
- Discussed the Title IX changes effective August 14th, 2020, the impact on colleges, and the role of Lane employees.
The Title IX Coordinator and Deputies have Completed at Least One of the Following Trainings:
- Title IX Coordinator Training
- Title IX Investigator Training
- Title IX Hearing Officer Training