EUGENE, Ore.—Four seats on the Lane Community College Board of Education are up for election in the May 21, 2019 Lane County Special Election.
The seats are Zone 2, North Eugene part of college district, currently held by Susie Johnston of Eugene; Zone 5, Central Eugene part of college district, currently held by Phil Carrasco; At-Large, Position 6, currently held by Rosie Pryor, and At-Large, Position 7, currently held by Lisa Fragala.
Special Election Timeline:
- 02/11/2019 First business day to file candidacy forms
- 03/01/2019 Last day for county or districts to file a ballot title
- 03/21/2019 5pm Filing Deadline for measures and district candidates
- 04/05/2019 Out-of-country and military ballots mailed
- 04/22/2019 Out-of-state ballots mailed
- 04/30/2019 Voter Registration Deadline
- 05/02/2019 Ballots mailed; official drop sites open
- 05/21/2019 Election Day
- 06/10/2019 Last day for county clerk to certify election
Find out more information about the Lane Board of Education.
For more information about the special election, see the Lane County Elections website.
For more information about Lane Community College:
Lane is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabilities Employer
Lane Community College educates over 25,000 students annually at six locations across Lane County and online. Students and alumni from all 50 states and 79 countries create more than an $850 million dollar impact on the local economy, helping to support more than 13,000 local jobs. Lane provides affordable, quality, professional technical and college transfer programs; business development and employee training; academic, language and life skills development; and lifelong personal development and enrichment courses.