How to Checkout Equipment
Equipment is only available to students that are currently enrolled in Multimedia,
Graphic Design and Photography classes.
Equipment Checkout Location: Building 18, 2nd floor (adjacent to room 208)
Hours: Monday-Friday 11:00a-2:00p
Phone: (541) 463-5689
Step 1 REGISTER IN ADVANCE
Student must set up an account in person at the checkout window in Building 18. Students are required to present a VALID PHOTO ID and a CURRENT COPY OF THEIR SCHEDULE highlighting their enrollment in the appropriate class.
Step 2 RESERVE EQUIPMENT
Contact Equipment Checkout in person or through email detailing what equipment is needed and the date and time equipment is requested for.
Note: Reservations must be placed 24hours in advance.
Step 3 PICKUP/CHECKOUT GEAR
- Arrive to the checkout window during hours of operation, giving yourself adequate time in the event that there are students in line ahead of you.
- Show the checkout operator your photo ID to bring up your account and/or reservation.
- Verify items and equipment being checked out to you. You are claiming complete responsibility for the equipment while it is in your possession.
Step 4 RETURNING EQUIPMENT
- Ensure all parts are included, clean, coiled and properly stored. Ensure that the checkout operator has verified all equipment and accessories are returned and accounted for. If you are late returning equipment YOU WILL BE FINED.
- If you run into conflict call us immediately
- If you are negligent and cause loss or damage, you will be billed for repair or replacement of the gear.
- YOU are responsible to ensure that all items and parts are accounted for when you pick up and return the gear.
Note: Hours of operation may change term to term so stop by in person to view signs or call ahead for the current hours of operation.