Lane’s Equity Lens - Stakeholder Groups
Who is affected by this work? Who is benefited or burdened? Who has a perspective or narrative to contribute?
- Student affinity groups: Gender Sexuality Alliance, Black Student Union, Asian Pacific Islander Student Union, Native American Student Association, Movimiento Esudiantil Chicano/a de Aztlan, Muslim Student Association, Lane Women’s Program, Chinuk Wawa Club, International Students
- Groups/Depts that advocate for traditionally marginalized groups: International Program, Center for Accessible Resources (CAR), TRiO, Rainy Day Food Pantry, Multicultural Center, Women’s Center, ESL, Women in Transition, ABSE/GED, ALS, veterans, specialized support services
- Groups/Depts that provide general student services: Academic Advising, Lane SGA, Counseling Center, Enrollment Services, Student Life and Leadership, Health Clinic, Tutor Central, Student Recruitment Office, ECCO, Financial Aid
- Unions/employee groups: Association leadership, Federation leadership, Management Steering Committee reps
- Groups/Depts that advocate for traditionally marginalized groups: Cultural Competency Professional Development, American Association of Women in Community Colleges, Specialized Support Services
- Groups/Depts that provide general employee services: HR, Child & Family Center, Administration/Executive Team representatives, Health Clinic, Academic Technology Center
- Other Individuals with an interest in Equity Lens or Diversity Council work
- Councils: College Council, Diversity Council, Learning Council, Finance Council, Facilities Council, Student Affairs Council, Tech Council
- Past members of D-Team and Diversity Council
- Equity Community Consortium, Community Alliance of Lane County (CALC), NAACP, Eugene Springfield Asian Council, Oregon Indian Education Association, Centro Latino Americano, League of United Latin American Citizens of Lane County (LULAC), Migrant Education, K012 welcome house, and other groups in K-12 working with groups, ECCO, Mary Spilde Downtown Center, languages, vocational rehab, workforce, Goodwill, DHS.