Education for Students
All new credited students are required to complete the Not Anymore sexual respect training. Students received the following communication from the college, which discusses the required training:
For more information about Not Anymore visit the Not Anymore website.
Required Student Training, “Not Anymore” Online Interactive Program
Student Training Presentations
Title IX/Sexual Harassment, Hazing, and Academics: These three areas are some of the most-likely issues students will face as a member of an athletic team (as well as a student). The presentation covers what Title IX is, what sexual harassment is, and what athlete’s responsibilities are to not participate in such behavior, intervene, and report. Consent, the confidentiality of reporting, and resources are also covered. The presentation also defines hazing and shows examples for the purpose of the athletes to be able to recognize, intervene, and report. And finally, basic information about how to practice academic integrity and why it is important.
The presentation has been given to the following teams:
- August 18, 2020, 3 pm: Men and Women’s Cross Country
- September 17, 2020, 1 pm: Women’s Basketball
- September 17, 2020, 2 pm: Men’s Basketball
- September 21, 2020, 1 pm: Women’s Soccer
- September 21, 2020, 2 pm: Men’s Soccer
- September 22, 2020, 1 pm: Women’s Volleyball
- September 22, 2020, 2 pm: Men’s Baseball
- September 28, 2020, 1 pm: Women’s Track and Field
- September 28, 2020, 2 pm: Men’s Track and Field