The Career and Technical Education (CTE) workshops are designed to give extra support to students who are either exploring, or are already in, educational programs that will lead to high wage, high demand jobs. The workshops are created to introduce students to options and tools that will give you a better chance for educational and employment success. Your experience will be focused on familiarization with computer and career development tools in a welcoming environment. You will get hands-on exploration time to learn about career options and educational success tools. Our goal is to support and give you time to explore and try things for yourself.
All LCC Students Welcome
If you are unable to attend one of the workshops, contact Leah Gómez, CTE Mentor for a one-on-one personal workshop at (541) 463-5722 or by email at gómezl@lanecc.edu. Some workshops are available online.
- Homework Starter Kit - Saturday, January 20th
- Exploring Careers Online - Saturday, January 27th
- Informational Interviews - Saturday, February 3rd
- Wordpress Web Design - Saturday, February 10th
- Scratch Animation - Friday, February 16th
All workshops are:
- Held in fun and friendly environments
- Staffed for one-on-one questions
Who can attend?
- All current LCC students
- All levels of reading, writing, math and computer skills are welcome.
Register for the workshops Now!
1) Email Leah Gómez at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Call Leah Gómez at (541) 463-5722
3) Call Gender Equity Center Front Desk, (541) 463-5353
The locations, dates and times of the workshops are subject to change. Please check for updates or contact the LCC Gender Equity Center front desk to confirm where your workshop will take place.
There is no childcare for the workshops.
Please find alternative care for your children.