Special Training for Those Working with Older Adults
To schedule tailor-made classes for YOUR workforce, contact SAI at (541) 463-6262 or email Elaine Eiler-Mough email@example.com
What does YOUR staff need to best meet the needs of
your residents and their families?
Lane's Successful Aging Institute can offer exactly what you need, at astonishingly affordable prices, at your site or ours. We offer classes by area experts on a wide range of topics.
All courses are transcripted and evaluated, garnering participants Continuing Education Units.
Sample of Offerings:
- CPR/AED/First Aid for Caregivers
- Creative Cooking for Adult Foster Homes
- Disaster Planning for Adult Foster Homes
- Managing Challenging Behaviors
- Medication Safety for Caregivers
- Palliative Care
- Safe Transfers
- Understanding Chronic Conditions
If you don't see what you're looking for, let us know and we'll create it.
SAI at Lane Community College strives to enhance the lives of mature adults, and those who nurture their success, through vibrant collaboration, education and innovation.