We Care Employee Campaign
Run by the We Care Committee, Lane's Employee Campaign raises much needed funds for scholarships and programs here at Lane and for community programs supported by the United Way.
The 2017-18 Employee Giving Campaign will begin in September 2017. We will update this page when more information is available.
Lane employees are an incredibly generous group, thank you for being a part of student success, through your work and your gifts!
You can make a gift to the LCC Foundation, the United Way, or both, through payroll deduction, credit card, cash or check. Thank you all for your generous support!
How to Direct Your Gift
- Area of Greatest Need (Fund 1000) - An unrestricted donation to the Foundation.
- Shining Star Scholarship (Fund 2464) - Open to all LCC students in all programs.
- Other Scholarship - Donate to an existing scholarship fund.
- Other Program - Donate to an existing program.
Please call the Foundation Office at (541) 463-5135 for specific fund numbers or to find out if we have an account that fits your interest.
Choose How Your Gift Is Used!
You can designate where you would like your gifts to go:
- The funds raised through the campaign can be designated to provide scholarships that will help students achieve academic success.
- Funds can also go to specific programs at Lane Community College.
- Funds donated to the United Way support community organizations which many of our students depend on to succeed in school.