Submit Transcript

How do I submit my transcript to Lane?

Submitting a transcript to Lane

Prior College Transcript: To transfer credits to Lane or to have a prerequisite acknowledged for a Lane course.

You can submit an official transcript one of three ways:

  • Order one to be sent electronically from your prior college/university. Many participate with Lane for an electronic official transcript system.
  • Mail an unopened official transcript either directly from your prior institution or yourself. If you are sending it yourself, be sure you have not opened it. See our mailing address below.
  • Drop a sealed copy in the drop box in the Building 1 lobby on Main Campus, or bring it to your Academic Advisor/Counselor. If you put it in our drop box, please write your L number on it. 

Our Counseling and Advising team can give you an unofficial initial evaluation of your prior credits. Your transcript will be evaluated the term in which you are completing your program. See General Information about transferring credits.

High school transcript: Sometimes, Financial Aid requests that you prove high school or GED completion (this is selected for some randomly, not all students). One way you can do this is to submit an official high school transcript that shows your graduation date. This can be either mailed to Financial Aid or placed in the drop box in the Building 1 lobby.

Mailing Address:

Lane Community College
Attn: (either) Financial Aid or Degree Evaluators (depending on your reason)
Enrollment and Student Financial Services, Bldg 1
4000 E. 30th Ave
Eugene, OR 97405