The Renaissance Room
Enjoy a fine dining experience for lunch in the student-run restaurant. We are located inside the Center Building and we are open during fall, winter, and spring terms.
Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management Program Curriculum in the Renaissance Room
The Renaissance Room offers valuable restaurant experience for second-year culinary arts & hospitality management students in a real-time laboratory setting. The three terms are divided into focused areas of Advanced Cooking Theories including Garde Manger (the art of the cold kitchen), International Cuisine & Regional American Cuisine.
The Renaissance Room menu changes regularly to feature the regions & focus of study. We offer local, seasonal, and sustainable cuisine whenever possible.
- Lunch is $12.00 and includes a choice of soup or salad, entree, and a dessert sampler. Beverages are $2.00
- We are unable to accommodate separate checks.
- Please - One check per table. Thank you for your understanding.
Reservations & Dining
2019 Winter term schedule: International Cuisine
*Bold= Open for Service
- Week 1 - Closed
- Week 2 Japan and China - Jan. 15, 16, 17 (Week 2 Menu)
- Week 3 Korea and Southeast Asia - Jan. 23, 24 (closed Tuesday, Jan. 22) (Week 3 Menu)
- Week 4 Spain - Jan. 29, 30, 31 (Week 4 Menu)
- Week 5 Middle East, Turkey, Crete and Greece - Feb. 5, 6, 7 (Week 5 Menu)
- Week 6 Africa and India - Feb. 12, 13, 14 (Week 6 Menu)
- Week 7 British Isles and France - Feb. 20, 21 (closed Tuesday, Feb 19) (Week 7 Menu)
- Week 8 Italy - Feb. 26, 27, 28 (Week 8 Menu)
- Week 9 Germany, Austria, Scandinavia and Russia - Mar. 5, 6, 7 (Week 9 Menu)
- Week 10 and 11 - Closed for Practicals and Finals
- Reservations are made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your Name, Phone Number, Number in your party, and Requested Day and Time.
- Reservations are not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation
- Seating in the Renaissance Room is available between 11:30 am and 12:30 pm, doors close at 1:30pm.
- Walk-ins are always welcome based upon seating availability.
- The Renaissance Room accepts Visa, MastercCard, and American Express.
We are unable to process campus food cards at this time.
Renaissance Room Gift Certificates are available for purchase and are good for the entire academic year! Please contact Wendy Milbrat.
Gratuities are encouraged, with all proceeds going to the Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Student Club. We thank you for your support!
Directions and Parking
The Renaissance Room is located inside the Center for Learning & Student Success (CLASS) Building (formerly the Center Building) in the Northeast corner of the first floor. This building is at the center of campus with walking access from any parking lot. Many of our guests find coming in on Gonyea Road and parking in Lot B or C to be an enjoyable entrypoint to our restaurant.