Bond Oversight Committee
The Lane Community College (LCC) Bond Oversight Committee is charged with reviewing progress on the projects detailed in LCC Bond Measure 20-306, approved by voters in the May 2020 election. The committee will regularly review progress and monitor bond spending and schedules. A written report shall be prepared and presented annually to the LCC Board and published on the college website.
Now Accepting Applications!
Applications are now being accepted to serve on the LCC Bond Oversight Committee. The committee is composed of not more than eleven appointed members:
- Three to five members represent LCC District residents at-large
- Three members represent district-based construction and /or business
- Two members represent LCC employees, including one faculty and one classified staff member
- One member represents LCC students
Download an application. The deadline for consideration is August 31.
Question & Contact
Have a question about the Oversight Committee, the committee application, or the bond in general? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment & Implementation Timeline
- June: Board approval of Bond Oversight Committee implementation timeline and necessary components
- July-August: Committee recruitment; applications for at-large and construction/business due August 31
- August: First bond sale
- September: Interviews for at-large and construction/business positions
- October: Faculty, Classified and Student positions recommended by their respective union/organization leadership
- October-November: Board of Education confirmation of committee membership
- January: First meeting of bond oversight committee
- June-July: First annual report presented to the LCC Board