FOR OREGON STATE REGISTERED APPRENTICES ONLY
WELCOME TO WINTER TERM 2017
We are pleased to continue offering related training classes as part of your apprenticeship program.
Open Registration for ALL credit students is Tuesday, December 6, 2016.
Registration deadline is Wednesday, January 4, 2017.
Winter term classes begin the week of Monday, January 9, 2017.
Get Started - Steps to Enroll
Step 1: Admissions
New Credit Students - Complete online Admissions form on Lane's website.
*Note: When filling out the admissions form, select the program of study of "Taking Credit Classes No Degree or Transfer-No Fin Aid". If you select a degree option, you will be required to complete placement testing and academic advising before registration.
1) Receive your Lane identification number (L#).
2) Receive your temporary myLane PASSWORD for use in Step 4 below.
**You must have an email address before completing the online form.
Returning Credit Students - Continue with the registration process below, (Step 5).
NOTE: All outstanding balances at Lane must be paid in full in order to register for the current term.
Step 2: Financial Aid - Not applicable--Apprenticeship majors are not financial-aid eligible.
Step 3: Placement Testing
1) Placement testing is required for degree-seeking students and for some credit classes. You must have your student L# before scheduling a testing appointment.
2) The placement testing deadline for winter term is Wednesday, January 4th.
Step 4: Initiate your MyLane account and complete the New Student Information Session.
1) Deadline to complete is Wednesday, January 4th.
2) Using your temporary password from Step 1, log into myLane and complete the online New Student Information Session. (This process may take 1-1.5 hrs to complete). A registration hold will be on your account until the orientation session has been completed.
3) If you decide to enroll in other credit courses later (not apprenticeship), a New Student Advising Session is required.
Step 5: Register for Classes
Click on the myEnrollment tab in myLane to register for class.
1. In the Registration Tools box, click on New Registration Tools link.
2. Click on Register for Classes.
3. Select the term for which you wish to register and click on Continue button.
4. Click on Enter CRNs tab. Enter the course CRN# into the box and click "Add to Summary" and then "Submit". You are now registered!
Step 6: Complete and Return the Student Information Release Form to Apprenticeship Office.
Print and complete the entire form: Student Information Release Form.
Either scan and email the completed signed form to Joy Crump at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
Joy Crump, Apprenticeship Program
Lane Community College - 15/201
4000 E. 30th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97405
Remember to check your MyLane account frequently to stay current with all of your college business!
Contact Joy Crump, Administrative Specialist at (541) 463-5496 or email@example.com.
Main Campus-Bldg. 15 Rm. 201