For Oregon State Registered Apprentices only
Welcome to Fall Term 2021
We are pleased to continue offering related training classes as part of your apprenticeship program.
- Apprenticeship Class Schedule (subject to change)
New Admissions Application deadline is Friday, September 17, 2021.
Registration begins May 2021. See registration dates and times.
Registration deadline is Friday, September 24, 2021.
Fall term classes begin the week of September 27, 2021.
Get started - steps to enroll
Step 1: Admissions
New Credit Students - complete admissions application on Lane's website by Friday, Sept 17th.
Note: Select the program of study “Taking Credit Classes No Degree or Transfer-no Fin Aid”. Apprenticeship programs are not financial-aid eligible. If you decide to apply your apprenticeship credits towards the AAS degree or Certificate, you can change your program of study at a later date.
Once you have completed your admissions online, you will receive three emails:
- A confirmation email stating that we have received your admission form.
- An email 1-2 business days later with your L number (student ID number).
- An email with your temporary password to log into myLane, our online student portal.
Returning Credit Students - Continue with the registration process below (Step 5).
All outstanding balances at Lane must be paid in full in order to register for the current term.
Step 2: Sponsored Accounts
If your employer is sponsoring your apprenticeship classes, refer to the Sponsored Accounts website.
Step 3: Placement testing
- Placement testing is required for the following trades:
- Limited Maintenance Electrician (math)
- Manufacturing Plant Electrician (math)
- Millwrights (reading & math)
- All degree-seeking students
- You must have your student L# before scheduling a testing appointment on the Testing Office website.
- Deadline for fall term is Friday, Sept. 24th.
Step 4: Claim your student email account
Your Lane student email account will be the primary way we communicate with you. Please claim your account.
Step 5: Register for classes
Registration Deadline - Friday, September 24th.
- Login to myLane (now called ExpressLane) on Lane’s website.
- Select Enrollment and Student Financial Services.
- Registration and Books.
- Add/Drop Classes.
- Select the term and submit.
- In the Add Classes Worksheet, enter your course CRN# in the blank box and submit changes.
Step 6: Complete and Return the Student Information release form
Complete and return the Student Information release form to the Apprenticeship Office: