For Oregon State Registered Apprentices Only
Welcome to Spring Term 2017
We are pleased to continue offering related training classes as part of your apprenticeship program.
Open registration begins on Tuesday, March 14, 2017.
Registration deadline is Wednesday, March 29, 2017.
Spring term classes begin the week of Monday, April 3, 2017.
Get Started - Steps to Enroll
Step 1: Admissions
New Credit Students - Complete Admissions application on Lane's website.
Note: If you are only wanting to register for your apprenticeship classes, select the program of study "Taking Credit Classes No Degree or Transfer-No Fin Aid" to avoid registration holds. If you would like to pursue an AAS degree or Certificate of Completion, you can change your program of study in myLane at a later date.
- You must have an email address before completing the online form.
- Receive your Lane identification number (L#).
- Receive your temporary myLane PASSWORD for use in Step 4 below.
Returning Credit Students - Continue with the registration process below, (Step 5).
All outstanding balances at Lane must be paid in full in order to register for current term.
Step 2: Financial Aid
Apprenticeship classes are not financial-aid eligible.
Sponsorship-If your employer is sponsoring your apprenticeship classes, refer to the Sponsored Accounts website.
Step 3: Placement Testing
- Placement testing is required for degree-seeking students and for some credit classes. You must have your student L# before scheduling a testing appointment.
- The placement testing deadline for spring term is Wednesday, March 29th.
Step 4: Initiate your MyLane account and complete the New Student Information Session.
--Deadline to complete is Wednesday, March 29th
- Using your temporary password from Step 1, log into myLane and complete the online New Student Information Session. (This process may take 1-1.5 hrs to complete). A registration hold will be on your account until the orientation session has been completed.
- If you decide to enroll in other credit courses later (not apprenticeship), a New Student Academic Advising Session is required.
Step 5: Register for Classes
Open registration for ALL credit students is Tuesday, March 14th.
- Login to myLane on Lane's website and click on the myEnrollment tab.
- Click on Registration Tools.
- Click on Register for Classes.
- Select the term for which you wish to register and Continue.
- In the next screen, click on the tab at the top "Enter CRNs". Enter the course CRN# in the blank box and click "Add to Summary" and then "Submit", to complete registration.
Step 6: Complete and Return the Student Information Release Form to the Apprenticeship Office:
Remember to check your MyLane account frequently to stay current with all of your college business!