For Oregon State Registered Apprentices only
Welcome to Winter Term 2022
We are pleased to continue offering related training classes as part of your apprenticeship program.
- Apprenticeship Class Schedule (subject to change)
New Admissions Application deadline is Monday, December 20, 2021
Registration began November 2021. See registration dates and times.
Registration deadline is Thursday, December 30, 2021.
Fall term classes begin the week of January 3, 2022.
Get started - steps to enroll
Step 1: Admissions
New Credit Students - complete admissions application on Lane's website by December 20th.
Note: Select the program of study “Taking Credit Classes No Degree or Transfer-no Fin Aid”. Apprenticeship programs are not financial-aid eligible. If you decide to apply your apprenticeship credits towards the AAS degree or Certificate, you can change your program of study at a later date.
Once you have completed your admissions online, you will receive three emails:
- A confirmation email stating that we have received your admission form.
- An email 1-2 business days later with your L number (student ID number).
- An email with your temporary password to log into myLane, our online student portal.
Returning Credit Students - Continue with the registration process below (Step 5).
All outstanding balances at Lane must be paid in full in order to register for the current term.
Step 2: Sponsored Accounts
If your employer is sponsoring your apprenticeship classes, refer to the Sponsored Accounts website.
Step 3: Placement testing
- Placement testing is required for the following trades:
- Limited Maintenance Electrician (math)
- Manufacturing Plant Electrician (math)
- Millwrights (reading & math)
- All degree-seeking students
- You must have your student L# before scheduling a testing appointment on the Testing Office website.
- Deadline for winter term is December 30th.
Step 4: Claim Your Student Email and Get Vaccinated
After you've claimed your student email account in ExpressLane, we'll email you a link to complete the vaccination status reporting form. This link will be unique to you, so be sure not to share it with anyone else. Find the latest information on our COVID-19 vaccination page.
Step 5: Register for classes
Registration Deadline - Thursday, December 30th.
- Login to myLane (ExpressLane)
- Click on myEnrollment
- Registration, Class Schedule, and Books
- Registration and Schedule Changes
- Register for Classes
- Select correct term and continue
- Click on that tab at the top Enter CRNs
- Enter the class CRN# and submit changes
Step 6: Complete and Return the Student Information release form
Complete and return the Student Information release form to the Apprenticeship Office: