Student Life and Leadership Development Forms
Welcome to the Student Life and Leadership Development Forms page. These links are provided here for your convenience, please refer to the instructions included in each document for the proper submission process.
Council of Clubs Forms
- Council of Clubs - We are going digital! All club creation will take place on Orgsync from now on. Bring your information to the Center for Student Engagement (Center Building, Room 201) if you require assistance.
Space Assignment Requests are appropriate for the following:
- Room request for Regular Student Meetings would include group name, advisor contact, day/date and recurrence of meting, headcount - deliver that information to the Center for Student Engagement reception desk or email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club Awareness Tabling Request for Existing Groups
- Student-Led Event On Main Campus
Scheduling Services provided by the Department Coordinator
Facilities & Curriculum Smart Classroom Scheduling requests can only be made by authorized personnel. Temporary use of Space in the Cafeteria, Moskus Courtyard, Bristow Square, and Center Plaza are completed through the R-25 system interface by authorized personnel. Work Orders will be generated for all tables, chairs, staging, power, audio/visual resources, recycling, public safety, and housekeeping requests. If necessary, an ICO Inter-Campus Order will be generated: some venues have a charge associated, such as the (CML) Center for Meeting & Learning.
Student Travel Reservation Requests require both of the following:
- Student Life and Leadership Development Travel Form (Full Legal name as it appears on picture ID and date of birth are required for airfare requests) This form includes an in-depth orientation that all traveling groups must complete with their advisor. Print and submit all pages to the Department Coordinator, retaining a copy for your group records
- College Finance Travel Form (top part only, fill out through the "purpsose of conference" cell) Print and submit first page to the Department Coordinator
Motorpool - Guidelines available - Student Groups Schedule by Advisor Request.
Contracting for Services and Performers
- W-9 Internal Revenue Service
- Student Life and Leadership Development Service Contract (checks are generated and mailed to the W-9 address on the Wednesday AFTER services have been rendered)
- Contract Venue (Submit Formal Quote to generate a College Finance Purchase Order)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these forms or the process to make a request, please contact one of the following:
Rites of Passage Applications
Visit the linked Academys for current application:
- African American Rites of Passage Academy Application
- Puertas Abiertas Summer Leadership Academy Application
- Asian Pacific American Rites of Passage Leadership Academy Application
- Bridge of the Gods Native American Rites of Passage Leadership Academy Application
Community Request Forms
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these forms or the process to make a request, please contact Student Life and Leadership (541) 463-5336.
Longhouse Reservation Request Process
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this information, form or the process to make a request, please contact the Longhouse Committee at email@example.com.