Provider Training and Information
- Fall 2016 Newsletter and Training Bulletin
- Summer 2016 Newsletter and Training Bulletin
- Spring 2016 Newsletter and Training Bulletin
- Newsletter Archive
- Class Registration can be completed online or over the phone.
- Register Online or call (541) 463-3954
- Each person registering for a class needs to register with our on-line system, if you have taken classes with us in the last two years, you have a login. When you go to the website, enter your email click forgot password and a password will be emailed.
- Whether you call or sign up on line payment for classes will only be accepted with Visa or Mastercard at time of registration,
- On approval we are still able to accept checks and cash in our offices. Placement in a requested class will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We are not responsible for any CASH mailed to us.
Payments are non-transferable from person to person.
- If you show up at a class without pre-registration you will most likely be turned away, not receive a certificate and be charged double for the class.
Cancellations must be received prior to the class the latest is by 3pm on the class date. In the event that class is cancelled, by either CCRR or the participant, CCRR will issue a class credit, within our Pro Class system, that can be used to attend future classes. If you miss a class and have not given a prior notice you will not receive a class credit.
Class credits are good for one year from issue date. You must CALL to register when using your class credit.
Check Returned Policy
All checks returned to Lane Community College because of insufficient funds, the account was closed or for any other reason, may be subject to the following fee. You must pay the amount from check returned plus NSF Fee of $25.00; you must immediately pay by cash or money order. We cannot accept a personal check from you.
NO REFUNDS – we are only providing class credit to those who give prior notice or a class is cancelled.
If you miss a class and have not given prior notice, you forfeit the payment for the class. It is important that participants arrive on time and stay for the duration of the class. Participants arriving late after the start of class will not allowed in. Full attendance is mandatory.
Inclement Weather: In the case of inclement weather, CCR&R classes will be cancelled when Lane Community College or Umpqua Community College is closed, based on where you live. Closures will be announced via radio, television networks or CCR&R staff. If class is not cancelled and you choose not to attend, you forfeit any applicable payment. If class is cancelled by CCR&R, staff will contact you with new date of the class. We do not offer refunds or credits for classes missed or cancelled due to inclement weather.
Accommodations Available: Individuals who require accommodations due to language or disability may contact CCR&R at (541) 463-3954 Please call at least two weeks prior to date to ensure availability.
CCR&R Classroom Etiquette
- Come prepared. Bring writing utensils, notepad or notebook paper to take notes.
- Be ready to start at the scheduled class time.
- No children are allowed in class. If you have a breastfeeding infant under 3 months and need to bring him/her to class, please call us to make arrangements.
- Please make sure to sign in on the roster sheet when you arrive to class.
- Cell phone must be on silence mode or turn off, please be respectful in using them during breaks or in an emergency.
- Your questions, class participation, and engagement are very important and highly encouraged. Remember to be respectful to all and mindful of the class flow. Avoid unnecessary interruptions.
- Complete a class evaluation form at the end of class. This will aid us in planning training opportunities that best interest you and meet your professional development goals.
- It is your responsibility to track the dates you register for.
- Food Handlers Online Test
- How to register for a class
- Submit your training hours to ORO
- OCC & DHS: Introduction to Child Care Health and Safety
Online Training Modules that you can purchase and complete in the comfort of your own home!
Other Professional Development Training Opportunities and Information:
The Oregon Registry
Pathways to Professional Recognition in Childhood Care and Education The Oregon Professional Development Registry is a voluntary, statewide program to document and recognize the professional achievements of people who work in the childhood care and education profession.
Statewide Training Calendar
Need to find training hours? Can't find a training in the right category, topic or time frame? Search the Statewide Network training calendar for opportunities. You can search by county, by topic, by date, or by category.
Other Training Opportunities
View a list of other agency professional development opportunities. We try to include as many opportunities to meet the needs of providers. Let us know if there are opportunities that can be added to this posting.
National CDA Credentialing Program.
Get the help you need to work on your CDA.