Opening Doors: Connecting Career & Employment Opportunities for Immigrants of Lane County
Presented by Career Pathways at Lane Community College!
This forum is made possible by a grant from the University of Oregon’s Wayne Morse Center for Law and Politics
Time: Thursday April 18th 2019 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Location: Center for Meeting & Learning at Lane Community College Main Campus
Opening Doors is interagency community forum focused on Career and Employment programs and services in Lane County that have been tailored to meet the needs of first generation adult immigrants of Lane County.
- Foster multi-agency collaboration, networking, and alignment of resources among organizations that provide services focused on meeting the educational or career and employment needs of adult immigrants of Lane County.
- Improve overall awareness of existing services and opportunities
- Identify service gaps and barriers within Lane County
- Develop shared understanding of best practices and common challenges
- Create a Resource Matrix to be shared with all agencies
- Develop Plan for ongoing networking and increase of services
For more information or to ask questions, please email Rosa Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Agenda - Updated
RSVP Now Closed.
In the meantime please Save April 18th on your calendars.