Lane Community College is proud to offer scholarships to both new and current international students.
Current International Students
Current student scholarships are offered through the Lane Foundation. They hold a scholarship competition each winter. Please visit the Lane Foundation website for more information.
A very limited number of options exist in the event of financial emergency. Please see an International Academic Advisor or Colby Sheldon.
New International Students
New international student scholarships:
- Are available to students who have never been a student at Lane before.
- Range from $500-$2,000.
- Are awarded through a competitive process.
- Require recipients to volunteer 25 hours of service.
- Are a one-time scholarship which is paid after students are fully enrolled at Lane.
Deadline to apply for scholarship
- Fall term admission - June 15
- Winter term admission - October 15
- Spring term admission - January 15
How to Apply
- Please fill out the application below.
- Questions with a red asterisk (*) must be answered.
- Upload a copy of your most recent transcript from your high school or university. A transcript is a copy of a student's permanent academic record.
- Take time to think about and write your answers to the questions.