Lane Community College is proud to offer scholarships to both new and current international students.
Current International Students
Current International Students apply through the LCC Foundation.
Current student scholarships are offered through the LCC Foundation. They hold a scholarship competition each winter. Please visit the LCC Foundation website for more information.
A very limited number of options exist in the event of financial emergency. Please see an International Academic Advisor or Colby Sheldon for more information.
New International Students
New International Students can apply for scholarships below.
**Please note: To be considered for a scholarship, students must first apply to study at Lane. Go here for the admissions application.
New international student scholarships:
- Are available to students who have never been a student at Lane previously.
- Require recipients to be a full-time F-1 international student on Lane's I-20
- Range from $500-$3,500.
- Are awarded through a competitive process.
- Require recipients to volunteer 25 hours of service. Our office plans volunteer opportunities on campus and in the community that are a lot of fun that you are welcome to join as part of your 25 hours of service!
- Are applied to the recipients' tuition after students are fully enrolled at Lane.
- Are distributed over three terms.
Deadline to apply for scholarship
- Summer term admission - May 1
- Fall Term admission - Priority Deadline May 15
- Fall Term admission - Regular Deadline August 1
- Winter term admission -November 1
- Spring term admission - February 1
We will notify students about their scholarship results by email approximately two weeks after the scholarship application deadline.
How to Apply
- Please fill out the application below.
- Questions with a red asterisk (*) must be answered.
- Upload a copy of your most recent transcript from your high school or university. A transcript is a copy of a student's permanent academic record.
- Take time to think about and write out your answers to the questions.