Part Time Students ESL
How to apply to be a part-time International ESL student at Lane
Use only if you are in the U.S. on one of the following non-immigrant visas: B, C, D, F2, J, M, P, Q
Students on F1 visas cannot study part-time in th ESL Program.
Please see the Dates and Deadlines page for current deadline information
Step 1: Complete Lane's online appilication
- Within 3-5 days you will get an email with your L# (student ID number)
Step 2: Call or go to the ESL Main Campus Office to schedule your placement test after you have received your L#.
- Building 11, Room 20, (541) 463-5253
Step 3: Complete placement testing and register for classes when you're finished.
Registration will take place immediately following placement testing on a space-available basis.
Part-time students register for less than 18 hours/week
For a description of the ESL program, visit the International ESL Program website
- $12 per class hour (example: 10 hours/week x 11 weeks = $1320)
- $15 per term/per class materials fee
- $27 transportation fee (includes bus pass) per term
- $5 resource fee per term
- Sponsored Students—Financial Guarantees from approved sponsors should be submitted to the Interna- tional Programs Office.
Questions? Please contact InternationalAdmissions@lanecc.edu.
To request this information in an alternate format (Braille, digital, audio or large print), please contact Center for Accessible Resources: (541) 463-5150 (voice); 711 (relay); Building 1, 218; or AccessibleResources@lanecc.edu.