Employment Information and Resources
Applicant Help - Employment Opportunties
- Lane Employment Opportunities (search jobs)
- Contact Recruitment
- Before starting your application
- Foreign Degree/Certificate Evaluation
- What is an applicant pool? (for applicants)
For College Employees/Managers Only:
Login to LEO (Lane Employment Online)
- Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity
- Disability Accommodations
- About Lane - information about Lane Community College
- Relocation Resources- Cascades to Coast
For Those Requiring Disability Accommodation:
At Lane Community College, no qualified person shall, solely by reason of disability, be denied access to, participation in, or the benefits of, any program or activity operated by the college. If requested, Lane will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants in order to provide access to the application, interviewing and selection process. You are not required to note the presence of a disability on your application. If you require reasonable accommodation in the application and/or interview process due to disability, requests must be made in a timely manner. Contact Human Resources at (541) 463-5111 or (541) 463-5586.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics [Act]:
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act; information concerning campus security programs, recommended personal safety practices, authority of Public Safety Officers, disciplinary procedures, and crime statistics for the most recent three year period are available on the Public Safety Department website or by calling (541) 463-5558.
We honor and support diverse employees and applicants:
Lane Community College is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity / Veteran / Disabled Employer embracing diversity. We encourage a safe and hospitable environment for women, minority, veteran and disabled candidates.
- Lane actively recruits Veterans and those with Disabilities for all positions. For accommodations and questions call (541) 463-5586.
- Veterans, please fax, email, mail or deliver your documentation to Human Resources at Lane Community College. Contact: LynnMarie (541) 463-5111 or Amanda (541) 463-5112.