Spring MA Application deadline extended to March 28, 2021.
Medical Assistant Program Update
Please send applications to: HPApplicationCenter@lanecc.edu.
A new cohort of MA Students will begin Spring term 2021. The Fall 2021 Application will be posted online in late February.
- Spring 2021 MA Application Information Packet
- Spring 2021 MA Application Forms Packet
- MA 2021 Online Application Payment Instructions
- MA Application Example (Reference only)
- The MA Program may be taken in either Eugene or Florence. Students need to choose their preferred
location for the application process.
- The program can accept a maximum of 24 students in Eugene and 10 students in Florence.
- C- grades will not be accepted for any courses taken after Spring term 2019.
- By the start of the program, students must provide documentation of a physical examination, specific
immunizations, background check & drug screen. Details will be given during the program orientation.
|Program||Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights||Program Changes|
|Medical Assistant Spring 2021||January 5, 2021||March 28, 2021||February 23, 2021 for initial notification. Individual notification after February 23.||Point based application|| |
Limit of 24 students
C- grades will not be accepted after Spring term 2019
March 5, 2021: 1-5 p.m.
|Medical Assistant Fall 2021||May 24, 2021||July 1, 2021||July 15, 2021||Point based application|| |
August 3, 2021
|Medical Assistant Florence||January 5, 2021||March 28, 2021||March 28, 2021 for initial notification. Individual notification after February 23.||Point based application|| March 5, 2021: 1-5 p.m. |
recording will be available for late applicants
|Medical Assistant Florence Fall 2021||May 24, 2021||July 1, 2021||July 15, 2021||Point based application||August 3, 2021|
When completing the online application, be sure to select either the Main Campus in Eugene, or the Florence Campus in Florence for which you wish to attend. You cannot change your selection after you have submitted your application.
For more detailed information about required classes, view the College Catalog document for Medical Assistant.