Medical Assistant Program Update
Please send applications to: HPApplicationCenter@lanecc.edu.
- Fall 2021 MA Application Information Packet
- Fall 2021 MA Application Forms Packet
- MA 2021 Online Application Payment Instructions
- MA Application Example (Reference only)
- The MA Program may be taken in either Eugene or Florence. Students need to choose their preferred
location for the application process.
- The program can accept a maximum of 24 students in Eugene and 10 students in Florence.
- C- grades will not be accepted for any courses taken after Spring term 2019.
- By the start of the program, students must provide documentation of a physical examination, specific
immunizations, background check & drug screen. Details will be given during the program orientation.
|Program||Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights||Program Changes|
|Medical Assistant Fall 2021||May 24, 2021||Open until Filled|| Initial Notification |
July 15, 2021
|Point based application|| |
August 3, 2021
|Medical Assistant Florence Fall 2021||May 24, 2021||Open until Filled|| Initial Notification |
July 15, 2021
|Point based application||August 3, 2021|
When completing the online application, be sure to select either the Main Campus in Eugene, or the Florence Campus in Florence for which you wish to attend. You cannot change your selection after you have submitted your application.
For more detailed information about required classes, view the College Catalog listing for Medical Assistant.