- Center for Accessible Resources
- Counseling Services
- No Cash Clothing Stash
- Dental Clinic
- PeaceHealth Labs Easy Access Provides reduced price labs for uninsured patients
- Food for Lane County
- Free or Minimal-Cost Community And Social Services
- Substance Abuse Prevention Program
- Planned Parenthood
- Sexual Assault Services
- LCC Employee Wellness Program
- Look of Diversity at Lane
If you do not find a specific service listed here, please call the Health Clinic office (541) 463-5665.
Does Lane offer student Health Insurance?
Lane does not offer health insurance to students. Please visit the Oregon Healthcare website for information on applying for health insurance in Oregon.
Lane does offer the services of a Health Clinic on the main campus to all credit students and eligible Lane employees. The Health Clinic offers care for many acute and chronic illnesses. Some services are at no cost and some are offered at a reduced cost. It is very strongly recommended that every student and employee of Lane has health insurance. Even at the Health Clinic, services such as immunizations, minor surgery, and lab testing are not without cost to the patient. And all specialty, hospital, and emergency department visits can be both necessary and very expensive.