The ESL Scholarship pays all the fees for ONE ESL class. Both new and returning resident students are eligible!
- Summer Term: June 26, 2019
- Fall Term: September 25, 2019
- Winter Term: December 31, 2019
- Spring Term: March 25, 2020
You can apply if:
- You are a resident of Lane County or a non-resident student with a K-1, K-2, N-8, N-9, or O-1 visa.
- Have received the ESL Scholarship less than 3 times previously
- Passed all the classes in the last term enrolled
- Attended most (at least 80%) of classes in the last term enrolled
How to apply:
You will be notified about your application by Wednesday of the first week of the term.
The Scholarship can be received up to 3 times.