Parking and Transportation Options
Lane's new Mary Spilde Downtown Center affords the excitement of working, studying, playing and living in the vibrant heart of Eugene in a LEED™-certified, state-of-the-art, sustainable facility. Being in the city core opens up a number of attractive options for low-impact transportation to and from the Mary Spilde Downtown Center.
Parking Downtown: Quick Tips
- Handicap parking available for free in any of the garages, any parking space greater than 30 minutes.
- All parking downtown is free after 6 PM. Attendants are on duty in the garages till 9 PM.
- The first hour is always free in the Overpark and the Parcade.
- The alley can be used for loading/unloading, short-term parking up to 30 minutes.
- A legitimate, full-time car pool of three are more people can park free. Two people riding together can get a 50% discount off monthly parking rates.
- The Kiva has bike corrals they would like to see used. There may also be secure bike storage available across the street at ground level in the Broadway Place Garage near Hutch's.
- We need to avoid the St. Mary's parking lot.
- Broadway Place offers free motorcycle parking.
- The maximum stay in the Library lot is 3 hours.
- Save the hassle ... take the bus!
Lane Transit District (LTD)
The first, best option for most of us might well include the Downtown Station at LTD. Walk off the bus and you'll literally walk across the street to Mary Spilde Downtown Center—no other transportation option (other than maybe your bicycle) is closer! Even if you prefer to drive to work because of your schedule, consider LTD's many "Park and Ride" locations that make it incredibly easy to get to work and still enjoy the mobility that your nearby personal car provides.
Bike Lane is our own home-grown program designed to make it easy for you to join the alternative transportation revolution! In addition to offering general support for Lane's bicycling population, Lane has bikes available at Mary Spilde Downtown Center for any resident subject to the Transportation Fee, too.
At Titan Court we have 54 indoor bike parking spots for residents, located the NW corner of Titan Court. There are 10 bikes for day check out for residents to use as they need for commuting, errands, fun, and fitness. In the academic building there are 47 indoor bike parking spots for occupants of the building, located on the north side of the building at the alley. We will have 3 bikes here for day use only for any occupants of the building. Additionally, there will be 74 exterior spots outside the building. And Hutch's bike shop is conveniently located on Charnelton Street, right across from Titan Court.
City of Eugene Downtown Parking Information
Finally, if you really must drive your car to campus, we have the scoop for you on all of the official City of Eugene parking locations and pricing options. In addition to the Overpark that will be familiar to anyone at the old Downtown Center, the Broadway parking garage is a new, closer option for many.
Get There Oregon
Get There and its partners help commuters and employers shift business practices and work habits one trip (or not) at a time.