Credit Support Services
- Admissions Application - Complete the online admissions applications
- Course Placement - Placement testing and other metrics used to determine class placement
- Orientation - For first time college students
- Registration - Register for classes
Apply for Admission - Follow the steps on the Getting Started page to apply for admission, etc.
We encourage you to review before placement testing, see the Testing Office for more information.
You must complete your admissions application and placement testing before attending your Start Right Advising session.
Academic Advisors help students to:
- Learn about Lane's services and programs
- Explore your goals and select the academic path that is best for you
- Plan course schedules to meet personal needs
- Identify courses that meet degree requirements at Lane and at universities throughout the state
- Give assistance with understanding Financial Aid Issues.