College Now Advising
Make the most out of College Now classes at your school!
Pursue a college certificate while you're in high school.
If you're earning college credit from Lane Community College in courses at your school through College Now, they may apply to Lane's Career Pathway Certificates, like Basic Health Care, Teacher Aide 1, Shielded Metal Arc Welding or Office Software Specialist. Such certificates can take less than a year to earn. You might be earning credits toward a certification of completion and don't even know it! Your school counselor can advise you about how you can get started before high school graduation pursuing a certificate that could give you a leg up for entry-level employment AND many of these courses are already embedded in Lane Community College's degrees and programs.
College Now Resources
- College Now Application and Registration
- Current College Now Classes Spring Term
- College Now Courses by High School
- Frequently Asked Questions
- College Now Student Handbook
- Lane CC Library
- Free Tutoring
- Information on Free/Low-Cost Internet
- Lane's Credit Programs
- As soon as grades appear on your unofficial transcript (available in myLane) you can request an official transcript. Be sure to submit your Lane Community College transcript with all college applications.
- GearUp: Oregon College Information
University Transfer Course Equivalency Tools
- Eastern Oregon University
- Oregon Institute of Technology
- Oregon State University
- Portland State University
- Southern Oregon University
- University of Oregon
- Western Oregon University
Have time to explore career options?
Check out Career Coach.
College Now Questions?
If you believe you should have received College Now credit, but it is not showing on your transcript fill out this Appeal Form.