Announcements and Upcoming Events
Available Scholarships To All Students
Extended Learning Education Assistance Awards
A limited number of $50 Assistance Awards are available for those pursuing classes through Continuing Education and the Senior Programming.
Here is all you need to know to apply:
- You need to have a User Profile created in our system before applying. Create your profile and if you need help creating your profile, call or visit us.
- Assistance Awards are applied to your User Profile as a $50 credit voucher and are available on your account for two (2) years after dispersed.
- Assistance Awards are non-transferrable and non-renewable. (You cannot give them to another person, or get them as cash or check instead of a voucher, and if it is not used within two years, it cannot be renewed).
- Interested parties need to fill out an application and turn it in. (An online application and a printable pdf are below).
- Complete and print out application: Return Scholarships back to Continuing Education Department.
- *If granted and Assistance Award, your award voucher will be available for the term after you applied. (For example if you apply by the Winter Term 2018 you are granted an Assistance Award, it will be available for you to use in Spring Term 2018.) You will be notified by email and phone if you are awarded assistance.
Nursing Assistant and Massage Scholarships
- Katrina Weaver Nursing Assistant Scholarships
- Licensed Massage Therapy Scholarship
- One 2nd year Massage Therapy Scholarship
Return scholarships back to Kathy Calise in Continuing Education Department. For more information on the scholarships listed in #2 contact Kathy Calise at email@example.com.
Do You Qualify for Veteran's Benefits? You can use your benefits to pay for this class! For more information contact LCC Veterans Education Benefits Certification Information Office.
Start an Individual Development Account and receive matching funds for goal-oriented budgeting and saving. Contact the Goodwill Industries’ Prosperity Center, at: 541-431-3307, or go to Goodwill Job Connections on Seneca to talk to Trysta
Information about other organizations that offer scholarships can be obtained from scholarship search sites such as Fastweb. Also get additional scholarship information on Lane's Scholarship Information site.