Career Counselors are working remotely via Zoom!
Career Counselors help students:
- clarify their interests, strengths, skills, values, personal style, lifestyle preferences, and goals
- explore majors, occupations, and career fields
- lessen confusion and fears about career decision-making
- identify perceived and potential barriers and develop strategies to overcome obstacles
- develop a vision for their future and next steps
- connect with campus and community resources to explore options and develop a plan
To help students get clearer about themselves and explore career options, counselors may recommend one or more:
Check out Lane's Career Exploration Center to discover more resources to help you clarify your goals!