EUGENE, Ore.– Remote access will be provided to the Lane Community College Board of Education meeting on Wednesday, March 18, at 6 p.m. Board members will meet via teleconference. The public may access this audio-only meeting by telephone or Zoom as follows:
- Dial in via telephone at 1 669 900 6833.
- Join via Zoom from a computer or mobile device:
- If you don’t already have the Zoom app on your device, go to Zoom.us, or go online at https://lanecc.zoom.us/j/4640628747 and select “Join a Meeting.” You will be prompted to install the application.
- If you have a Zoom account, you can optionally sign in:
- Select “Join.”
- Enter meeting ID number if requested, 464 062 8747 (spaces are generated automatically).
- “Join Meeting.”
- Report difficulties via the Chat window in the Zoom meeting.
- Listeners’ microphones and cameras will be automatically muted.
Discussion/action items on the agenda:
- Emergency Management - Discussion
- Pacific University Agreement - Action
- Building 19 Pacific University Renovation - Action
- Bond Update - Discussion
- Budget Projection - Discussion
- Tuition and Fees - Action
For more information contact Donna Zmolek, Executive Assistant to the President and Board, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (541) 463-5301.
For more information about Lane Community College:
Lane is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabilities Employer
Lane Community College educates over 25,000 students annually at six locations across Lane County and online. Students and alumni from all 50 states and 79 countries create more than an $850 million dollar impact on the local economy, helping to support more than 13,000 local jobs. Lane provides affordable, quality, professional technical and college transfer programs; business development and employee training; academic, language and life skills development; and lifelong personal development and enrichment courses.