Media Arts Computer Labs and Equipment Checkout
Current Equipment Checkout Information
Equipment Checkout will be running on a variable schedule throughout the pandemic. Please contact your instructor for hours of operation. For additional information please contact email@example.com.
Equipment Checkout Location
Media Arts Computer Lab
- Media Arts Indie Lab, Bldg. 18, Room 201 - Closed at this time.
Open to Media Arts students. Computers are equipped with all software used in Media Arts courses. Lab assistant schedules are posted inside the lab.
Other Labs on campus
- Media Creation Station, Center Bldg, Room 222 (Lane Library) - Closed at this time.
Open to all students. Computers are equipped with most software used in Media Arts.
Check the Lane Library website for current hours of operation.
- Visual Arts Digital Lab, Bldg 10, Room 221 - Closed at this time.
Open to all Visual Arts and Media Arts students.
Media Arts Computer Lab Policy
Labs may not be used for anything but course work.
- Do not unplug cables or modify the Computer Workstation.
- You may modify the furniture and chair
- Please be quiet and respectful to others at all times
- Please silence your mobile devices while in the labs
- Use the lobby area or outdoors for conversation and phone calls
- No eating or drinking beverages
- Please keep your feet off of the furniture
- Please pick up after yourself
- Please log off when you are done working on the computer
*Open Lab hours may change term to term. Lab hours vary during finals week. Check the lab for the current term schedule.