Learn about Oregon's Quality Rating Improvement System
What You Should Know Before Choosing a Child Care Provider: Family Connections of Lane and Douglas Counties provides information you need to make the best child care choice for your child.
- Interviewing Tips
- Your Child: Characteristics by Age and Corresponding Child Care Needs
- Report Problem Child Care
- How do I find out if a provider has had a valid complaint?
- Confidentiality Statement
- Policy for Connections' Services
- Need help paying for child care? Contact your local DHS office to see if you qualify for child care subsidies. Are you a student? Check out the Oregon Student Block Grant Child Care Subsidy.
- Check out our parent handbook for FAQ about Child Care