Instructional Testing Services
Attention Students and Faculty:
The Instructional Testing Center will be CLOSED until Further Notice.
Students: Please refer to your course syllabus regarding exams for Lane courses which require proctoring.
Note: Placement Testing & GED Testing are located in Building 1, Room 116
Email: email@example.com for questions regarding Placement & GED testing
Students in Instructional Testing Will Need:
- Photo ID (any valid ID).
- Student L# and myLane password, for computerized tests.
- Course Name, e.g. HST 102 / Exam Number and Instructor's Name.
- Students will be asked to put all of their belongings, including hats, coats, backpacks, cell phones, watches and any electronics in the lockers provided.
- Students should arrange for child care during testing.
- Students must arrive prior to one hour before closing, in order to start an exam. For exams with longer time limits, students should plan accordingly to ensure that they will be able to complete the exam prior to closing.
- Please refrain from wearing strong perfumes which may affect other testers.
- You may be asked to access your student schedule in myLane.
- Students needing to use a written translation dictionary during testing, should check with Testing Coordinator at least one week prior to testing to determine if we have one in the language needed.
For Testing Center Staff: Report Test Problem