Main Campus; Center Building
3rd floor, Room 311
If you have trouble accessing entry to the Center Building on Saturdays when the testing center is open, please contact Testing Staff at (541) 463-5781.
We are closed Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during Summer Term.
Test Request Form Complete the form at the beginning of each term to schedule your exams.
Instructional Testing Services
Proctored testing for Lane Community College courses. Students are directed to take exams in ITS by their instructor(s).
STUDENTS: Be sure to check your course syllabus to see if this is where your test is being proctored.
Students Testing Will Need:
- Photo ID (any valid ID).
- Student L# and myLane password, for computerized tests.
- Course Name, e.g. HST 102 / Exam Number and Instructor's Name.
- Students will be asked to put all of their belongings, including hats, coats, backpacks, cell phones and electronics in the lockers provided.
- Students should arrange for child care during testing.
- Plan to arrive prior to one hour before closing.
- You may be asked to access your student schedule in myLane.
- Students needing to use a written translation dictionary during testing, should check with Testing Coordinator at least one week prior to testing to determine if we have one in the language needed.
NOTE: Placement Testing & GED Testing are located in Building 1, Room 116.
For Testing Center Staff: Report Test Problem