Licensed Practical Nursing Application Information
Fall 2019 Application Information
- Fall 2019 LPN Application Information Packet
- Fall 2019 LPN Application Forms Packet
- Fall 2019 LPN Work Verification Form
- Fall 2019 LPN Online Admission & Payment Instructions
- Health Professions Advising
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns considered for Lane County residence
|Fall 2019 Application Opens||Fall 2019 Application Closes||Notification Date||Fall 2019 Application Highlights|
|March 30, 2019||April 30, 2019||May 29, 2019|| |
HSRT proctored test is required to apply and dates will be posted in the Fall 2019 LPN Application Information Packet.
The LPN program is moving its program to run Fall, Winter & Spring starting in Fall 2019.
Points will be given for a current CNA license and you will obtain the results of your HSRT test this year.
WR121 is changing to a Fall Entry requirement.