- Program and Application Information
- Getting Started
- Current Department Class Schedule
- Career Pathways
- Online Advising
- Catalog Listing
- Graduate Outcomes
- Health Professions requires all students to submit appropriate personal information
- Minimum GPA requirement at graduation
- Standards of Conduct in the Use of Social Media for Health Professions
EMT, Advanced EMT, Paramedic
Lane's EMT, AEMT and Paramedic Programs are accredited through the State Board of Education and the Department of Community Colleges and Workforce Development. The Paramedic Program is also nationally accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP.org)
"What's the Emergency Medical Technology – Paramedic program at Lane like?
Get the scoop from students and faculty in this career preview video.