Our faculty and staff provide high-quality career assessment tools, career information resources, scholarship advising, and student employment opportunities to help students learn more about themselves, explore their options, clarify their direction, create a vision for their future, take steps toward their goals, and fund their college education.
- We recognize each students' unique strengths, interests, and values and their desire to create authentic, meaningful lives.
- We refer students to counselors for more in-depth personal support and interventions.
- We collaborate with--and support--student success and retention programs, such as Guided Pathways.
- We connect students with campus and community resources to support their success and goal attainment.
Career Counseling helps you get clearer about yourself and your goals
Tools & Resources
- Career Coach - Identify your career interests; explore career fields and Lane's programs; get regional job postings, wages, and outlook for occupations. Download the Career Coach instructions.
- Roadtrip Nation - Explore careers and college majors related to your top interests; learn how people find fulfilling careers; watch video interviews of people in a wide variety of unique career fields. Download the Roadtrip Nation instructions.
- Students use School Code: GOTITANS
- Faculty/Staff use School Code: LCCSTAFF
- What Can I Do With This Major? - Discover types of career fields and employers related to over 90 majors; learn strategies to make you a strong candidate; get resources for more research.
- Employment Resources - View our list of sites with job postings, tips for an effective job search, COVID-19 related links, and other job search resources.
- Student Employment Services - Find jobs posted for LCC students and graduates, including on-campus, off-campus, seasonal, temporary, and permanent positions.
- Scholarship Advising - Delve into resources for finding scholarships, writing strong applications, and organizing your scholarship search.
Contact Career Exploration Center
Career Exploration Center
4000 East 30th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97405
Building 1, Room 116
We are also available by phone, email, or Zoom appointments: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
LCC is closed on Fridays during Summer term.