Our faculty and staff provide high-quality career assessment tools, career information resources, scholarship advising, and student employment opportunities to help students learn more about themselves, explore their options, clarify their direction, create a vision for their future, take steps toward their goals, and fund their college education.
- We recognize each students' unique strengths, interests, and values and their desire to create authentic, meaningful lives.
- We refer students to counselors for more in-depth personal support and interventions.
- We collaborate with--and support--student success and retention programs, such as Guided Pathways.
- We connect students with campus and community resources to support their success and goal attainment.
Career Counseling helps you get clearer about yourself and your goals
Tools & Resources
- Career Coach - Identify your career interests; explore career fields and Lane's programs; get regional job postings, wages, and outlook for occupations. Download the Career Coach instructions.
- Roadtrip Nation - Explore careers and college majors related to your top interests; learn how people find fulfilling careers; watch video interviews of people in a wide variety of unique career fields. Download the Roadtrip Nation instructions.
- Students use School Code: GOTITANS
- Faculty/Staff use School Code: LCCSTAFF
- What Can I Do With This Major? - Discover types of career fields and employers related to over 90 majors; learn strategies to make you a strong candidate; get resources for more research.
- Employment Resources - View our list of sites with job postings, tips for an effective job search, COVID-19 related links, and other job search resources.
- Student Employment Services - Find jobs posted for LCC students and graduates, including on-campus, off-campus, seasonal, temporary, and permanent positions.
- Scholarship Advising - Delve into resources for finding scholarships, writing strong applications, and organizing your scholarship search.