Have a transcript to submit?Submit a Transcript to Lane
Current and Recent Students:
The easiest way to order your official transcript is directly through the National Student Clearinghouse. The Clearinghouse is a secure site that many colleges and universities use.
- At this time, the only option for ordering official transcripts is "electronic".
- You can choose to send an official transcript to anyone that you select, including yourself, via email.
- The cost is $8.25 for an electronic PDF official transcript. Unofficial transcripts from myLane are free.
- Go to the "myEnrollment" tab.
- Use the links to "View Unofficial Transcript".
Inactive Former Students
Unofficial transcripts can be downloaded through ExpressLane. If you have not logged into Lane's online portal since 2011, you may not be able to log into ExpressLane or myLane. Go to the Clearinghouse website to order your official transcript.
In Person or Paper Requests
Paper transcript requests have been suspended. We will resume processing paper transcripts requests once everyone is back in the office.
Third Party Pickup
There are no third party pickups allowed at this time. We will resume this option once everyone is back in the office..
Holds that prevent a transcript from being issued include:
Accounts Receivable and Collections holds-If you owe a past due account balance, your transcript cannot be released until paid in full.
Exit Counseling hold-If you have dropped below half-time enrollment, and have had student loans, you are required to complete "Exit Counseling" on the studentloans.gov website. Once completed, Lane will receive confirmation within a few business days and your hold will be removed.
If you took your GED at Lane, please go to the GED Testing Service website to order your transcript. Lane Community College does not have transcripts of GED scores.