Submitting Transcripts to Lane
If you've attended a prior college and wish to submit a transcript to Lane:
- For official review and transfer of credits, submit an Official transcript from your prior college to Enrollment Services. Lane accepts electronic copies through the EDI system, or paper transcripts either mailed directly from the school or placed in our drop box with your L number written on the outside of the envelope. Do not open your official transcript before submitting it.
- Your transcript will be evaluated the term in which you are completing your program. See General Information about transferring credits.
- An unofficial copy of your prior transcripts is acceptable to bring with you for your first academic advising or to get a prerequisite override.
Ordering Transcripts from Lane
Current and Recent Students use myLane to order transcrips.
Both Official and Unofficial transcripts from Lane for current and recent students are available through myLane. Log in and go to the "myEnrollment" tab. You will find a link to "View Unofficial Transcript" and "Request Official Transcript" on the right hand side.
There is also a "Printable Unofficial Transcript" link lower down on the right hand side.
To request Official Transcripts, on the first page of the request form, choose only one item from the options available:
- There is a list of colleges and universities that can receive electronic transcripts from Lane.
- You can choose to send it to one of your own addresses you have saved in myLane. (do not open it when it arrives, to remain official)
- You can click on the box "Issue to:" and type in the first address line, then click "Continue" to get a place to enter the remaining address.
The cost is $5 for an official transcript in myLane. Unofficial transcripts are free.
Inactive Former Students use the National Student Clearinghouse
Lane Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online.
If you have not logged into Lane's online portal since 2011, you may not be able to log into myLane. Go to the Clearinghouse website to order your official transcript. The cost is $7.50
In Person or Paper Requests
Transcripts may also be ordered through paper request form or in person, with photo ID, at Enrollment Services on the main campus in Building 1.
An additional "rush fee" of $5 is added for transcripts processed in person at Enrollment Services.
Your request form can also be mailed, with payment, to:
Lane Community College
Attn: Enrollment Services, Bldg 1
4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene , OR 97405
Third Party Pickup
A third party may pick up a transcript for you at Enrollment Services. This will incur a "rush fee" of $5 for a total of $10 per copy, and must be paid by cash, money order, or personal check. The third party must have a written note from you, with your full name, date of birth, L # if you know it, and signature, giving the name of the person and how many copies you would like them to receive. This person will need to show photo ID in order to receive your transcripts.
Holds that prevent a transcript from being issued include:
Accounts Receivable and Collections holds-If you owe a past due account balance, your transcript cannot be released until paid in full.
Exit Counseling hold-If you have dropped below half-time enrollment, and have had student loans, you are required to complete "Exit Counseling" on the studentloans.gov website. Once completed, Lane will receive confirmation within a few business days and your hold will be removed.
If you took your GED at Lane, please go to the GED Testing Service website to order your transcript. Lane Community College does not have transcripts of GED scores.