Submitting Transcripts

You want to submit a transcript either to Financial Aid or Enrollment Services,

Ordering Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts

Unofficial transcripts from Lane for current and recent students are available through myLane.

If you do not find your transcript information on myLane and attended prior to 1985, your records may be archived. Order an archived transcript by printing this order form and requesting a free copy of your unofficial transcript.

You can use unofficial transcripts from other colleges to discuss with a counselor which classes you still need to complete, to have placement tests waived in the Testing department, or to show a department you have met prerequisites for a class you are intending to take.

Official transcripts


Transcripts are $5 per copy for regular delivery either through mail or electronically direct to another institution. Transcripts will be sent within 3-5 business days of order, often earlier.

Online Ordering

1. Order your official transcripts through myLane - If you are a current or recent Lane student, myLane is the most efficient method for ordering transcripts.  If you have not logged in for over a year, you may find that it is easier to use method 2 below.

For myLane online ordering of a mailed or electronic transcript, you will need to provide a credit/debit card immediately for the $5 charge.

a) Login to myLane
b) go to the myEnrollment tab
c) look for the Request Official Transcript link on the right side of the page under Student Records

Lane provides electronic delivery of transcripts to over 100 colleges and universities. View a list of schools that receive electronic transcripts. View a list of schools that receive electronic transcripts. (use your back button to return to this page)

If you need your L number (Lane ID number): You may look it up in the myLane login screen if Lane has a current email address for you on file. OR, you may call Enrollment Services at (541) 463-3100 to get your L number.

2. Order your official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse

Lane Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web.

If you have not logged into Lane's online portal since 2009, you may not be able to log into myLane. Go to to order your official transcript. 

In Person or Paper Requests

Transcripts may also be ordered through paper request form or in person, with photo ID, at Enrollment Services on the main campus in Building 1.

Official Transcript Request Form 

An additional "rush fee" of $5 is added for transcripts processed in person at Enrollment Services.

Your request form can also be mailed, with payment, to:

Lane Community College
Attn: Enrollment Services, Bldg 1
4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene , OR 97405

Third Party Pickup

A third party may pick up a transcript for you at Enrollment Services. This will incur a "rush fee" of $5 for a total of $10 per copy, and must be paid by cash, money order, or personal check. The third party must have a written note from you, with your full name, date of birth, L # if you know it, and signature, giving the name of the person and how many copies you would like them to receive. This person will need to show photo ID in order to receive your transcripts.


If you have an accounts receivable hold, and owe money to the college for a prior term, you will be unable to view an unofficial transcript or order an official transcript. To resolve your hold, pay your bill in full to Lane or if it has gone to collections, the collection agency that is managing your account.