Have a transcript to submit?Submit a Transcript to Lane
Current and Recent Students:
The easiest way to order your official transcript is directly through the National Student Clearinghouse. The Clearinghouse is a secure site that many colleges and universities use.
- You can choose to send an official transcript to anyone that you select, including yourself.
- If you choose to have it mailed to yourself, do not open it when it arrives.It must remain sealed to be considered "official".
- Some services only accept electronic transcripts. If that is the case, when you choose that destination, the only option you will find is "electronic" for sending.
- The cost is $7.25 for an electronic exchange or paper mail copy, and $8.25 for an electronic PDF official transcript. Unofficial transcripts from myLane are free.
- Go to the "myEnrollment" tab.
- Use the links to "View Unofficial Transcript".
Inactive Former Students
Unofficial transcripts can be downloaded through ExpressLane. If you have not logged into Lane's online portal since 2011, you may not be able to log into ExpressLane or myLane. Go to the Clearinghouse website to order your official transcript.
In Person or Paper Requests
Transcripts may also be ordered through this paper request form or in person, with photo ID, at Enrollment Services on the main campus in Building 1.
An additional "rush fee" of $5 is added for a total of $10 per copy for transcripts processed in person at Enrollment Services.
Your request form can also be mailed, with payment, to:
Lane Community College
Attn: Enrollment Services, Bldg 1
4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene, OR 97405
Third Party Pickup
A third party may pick up a transcript for you at Enrollment Services. This will incur a "rush fee" of $5 for a total of $10 per copy, and must be paid by cash, money order, or personal check. The third party must have a written note from you, with your full name, date of birth, L # if you know it, and signature, giving the name of the person and how many copies you would like them to receive. This person will need to show photo ID in order to receive your transcripts.
Holds that prevent a transcript from being issued include:
Accounts Receivable and Collections holds-If you owe a past due account balance, your transcript cannot be released until paid in full.
Exit Counseling hold-If you have dropped below half-time enrollment, and have had student loans, you are required to complete "Exit Counseling" on the studentloans.gov website. Once completed, Lane will receive confirmation within a few business days and your hold will be removed.
If you took your GED at Lane, please go to the GED Testing Service website to order your transcript. Lane Community College does not have transcripts of GED scores.