Plans for Reopening Safely
College reopening plans will continue to evolve as new guidance become available.
|Department||Initial Approval Date|
|TRiO & TRiO STEM||7/20/20|
Department Plan Submissions For In Person Services
If your department is interested in providing in person services on campus, you will need to complete the department plan submission form. Once submitted, plans will be reviewed by the Reopening Advisory Team and Cabinet, and your department will be notified on the decision.
- April 20 draft Reopening Oregon Framework presented by Governor Kate Brown
- May 20 presentation to the Board of Education, including information on phased reopening
- June 12 press release from HECC regarding new public health guidelines for resuming in-person higher education activities
- June 12 executive order on higher ed resuming in-person instruction from Governor Kate Brown
- June 12 OHA's guidance for the conduct of in-person instructional, residential, and research activities at Oregon colleges and universities
- June 29 LCC Plan for cleaning and disinfecting
- June 29 HECC Clarifications on Public Health Guidance
- Draft Lane Community College COVID-19 Reopening Plan Fall 2020