Participate in Commencement, Tickets, Diplomas
How to participate in the Commencement Ceremony:
Please read this carefully.
- You must have applied for your degree no later than April 28th, 2019 for your name to appear in the program booklet. If you did not, you can still walk in the ceremony but your name will not appear in the booklet until next year. See the Graduation Application page for details.
- If you have applied for your degree by the deadline, there will be name card for you once you check in at the ceremony.
- If you did not apply for your degree by the deadline you can make your own. There will be blank cards and sharpies on hand for you to use.
- Once you get your name card, please hold on to it during the ceremony until you get on stage. The name reader will call out your name and program before you cross the stage.
Caps and Gowns
You will be able to purchase your cap and gown when they are available at the Titan Store on the main campus.
- Regalia will also be available the day of the event.
- Veterans and honor cords will also be available in the Titan Store.
No tickets are required or issued. This is a public event. Please keep in mind that seating fills up quickly and we are always at capacity.
- During the commencement ceremony, you will receive your diploma cover only.
- Your actual diploma will be mailed to you once your degree requirements have been met and after grades are in. This process can take up to 12 weeks.
- You do not have to attend commencement to receive your degree. You can pick a diploma cover during the month of August. If commencement programs are left over you may pick up one at the same time as the diploma covers