Lane Community College
54th Annual Commencement Ceremony
Commencement for 2019 will be held on Saturday, June 15.
All graduates are recommended to participate in one of two rehearsals on Monday, June 10th or Friday, June 14th. Both will begin at 1:00 pm in Bristow Square.
Congratulations to the Class of 2019!
Board the Bus to Commencement
Skip driving to campus and board the bus to attend LCC commencement ceremony! Lane Transit District is excited to support LCC and our future leaders of tomorrow by providing bus service to LCC main campus for the commencement ceremony on June 15 at 10 am.
Buses will depart from Eugene Station every half hour, starting at 8 am, and will be available at the conclusion of the ceremony to facilitate a safe departure. LTD is a proud supporter of LCC graduates and families, and looks forward to seeing you on the bus!
Ceremony Order of Events (Tentative)
8:30 AM - You will meet in building 5 to line up and get organized. Listen very carefully to staff and faculty. They will be there to help you. Volunteers will be wearing a yellow sticker that says "ASK ME".
10:00 AM - This is when it all happens and it goes by quickly! Enjoy it.
- Commencement Marshall will lead the platform guess to the stage.
- Faculty/Staff and Graduates will process to their respective seating areas.
- Please stay standing for the National Anthem.
- You will hear multiple speeches and then will be led to the stage. Keep your name cards with you. When you cross the stage you will give your name card to the reader. You will get your diploma cover and congratulated by President Hamilton and board members.
- Cross the stage and proceed down the ramp where you will get your picture taken, then ushered back to your seats by volunteers.
Please remain seated until the ceremony is over. You will walk out the same way you walked in. We hope you enjoy your celebration.
The Student Life and Leadership Development Division is responsible for coordinating the commencement ceremony for credit students and GED graduates. Email: email@example.com if you have any questions.