Personal Care Aide Training
This class will be offered for Fall Term 2017 and Spring Term 2018
Registration for Fall Term 2017 begins on Sep 5th.
Would you like to get paid for giving professional quality care?
The Successful Aging Institute can help you achieve this goal through our 40-hour Personal Care Aide Training!
PCA Class Schedule:
Tues/Thurs, 5:30-8:30 pm, Lane's Downtown Campus, 101 W 10th Ave, Room 327, $389.
How do I register for the PCA class?
- To register for classes, please set up a profile on our online registration system If you have already created a profile, go to step 8.
- Click "Create a New Profile" and fill out the form
- You must fill in all boxes that have an asterisk
- Your L number is not required
- Use your email address for your username
- Create a password of your choice
- Once your profile has been set up you are ready to register
- Search for a class by clicking "courses" in the left hand column or in the search field on the upper right of the page
- Add your class to the shopping cart and checkout to finalize your registration