Personal Care Aide Class
Coming Fall Term 2020!
Start your healthcare career in the fastest growing profession!
If you're looking to start a rewarding career in health care, you've come to the right place.
The demand for Personal Care Aides (PCAs) is expected to increase 49% over the next 10 years, making Personal Care Aides one of the most in-demand professions in the United States.
2016 PCA students develop hands-on skills
PCA's are likely to work in client's homes, or residential care communities. They will assist clients to complete activities of daily living such as exercise, walking, bathing, and grooming. In addition, they may also be expected to do some light housekeeping, run errands, and participate in meal preparation.
Lane Community College's 40 hour class will prepare students for an entry-level position in healthcare. Students will learn basic skills needed for safe care, including those acts of daily living, successful communication, coping with difficult situations and self-care for the caregiver.
For additional information about the PCA class contact Kathy at email@example.com or 541.463.6111
How do I register for the PCA class?
- To register for classes, please set up a profile on our online registration system If you have already created a profile, go to step 8.
- Click "Create a New Profile" and fill out the form
- You must fill in all boxes that have an asterisk
- Your L number is not required
- Use your email address for your username
- Create a password of your choice
- Once your profile has been set up you are ready to register
- Log into your profile account if you are not already in there
- Search for a class by clicking "courses" in the left hand column or in the search field on the upper left hand side of the page
- Add your class to the shopping cart and checkout to finalize your registration