The staff at QCC understand the hardship on child care providers at this time. We are available over the phone, and by email, to provide coaching, technical assistance, and professional development planning.
View our General Resources for Child Care Providers Impacted by the Coronavirus to see potential financial resources and other services to support you during this challenging time.
- Fall 2020 Newsletter
- DHS Provider Guide
- Office of Child Care
- USDA Food Program
- School-age and Youth Programs
- What to include in a First Aid Kit
- Rules for excluding sick children from child care
- Quality Indicators
- Family Connection's Provider Complaint Policy
- What you can do about Child Abuse
- Early Childhood Education Degree and Certificate Information