Option 1: Online Invitation Acceptance
Follow the link you received in the invitation email, even if you received it in another term. If you no longer have the email, please contact the advisor for help.
To determine if you are eligible, please verify the following:
- I am currently enrolled at Lane in an Associate Degree, Certificate, or other credit program approved for transfer to a 4-year institution.
- I have successfully completed 12 full-time credits or 18 part-time credits at this institution.
- I have an accumulative grade point average of 3.25, or higher.
- I possess self-motivation and dedication to academic excellence.
- I understand that I must meet the standards outlined above and pay one-time only local Sigma Zeta Chapter, Rocky Mountain Cascade Region, and International dues.Pay dues of $95 and participate only in Chapter activities of my choice with no requirements to attend any activities.
Option 2: Transfer Membership
Members transferring from other Phi Theta Kappa Chapters pay only a pro-rated fee; contact the advisor to complete this process. The transfer membership fee is $25.
Contact the Chapter for more information