2016-2021 Strategic Plan
Lane’s 2016-2021 strategic plan is organized around five strategic directions as listed below. The strategic directions were identified as key priorities for the college during a year-long campus wide planning process. Each year, strategic direction leads will provide a progress report on progress toward goals to the Institutional Effectiveness Committee and develop/update implementation plans as needed.
- Message from College Council
- Vision, Mission, Values
- Planning Process
- Strategic Directions
- Commitment to Student Learning and Success
- A Culture of Teaching, Learning, and Innovation
- Access, Equity, and Inclusion through Social Justice
- Strengthened Community
- Financial and Environmental Stewardship
- Implementation and Assessment
Years 1988-2015 can be viewed in our archive site.