Many students are in need of resources to help them succeed at school. Here at LCC we strive to make sure students are connected with these resources. Click below to visit the LCC Resources for Students page.
For information on resources available to students outside of LCC's campus and throughout the community, see below.
STEP Partners & Programs
- DevNW (formerly NEDCO)
- WIOA Scholarships
- LCC Dreams Fund
- Betty Gray Scholarship for Early Childhood Education
- Goodwill Industries IDA
- Oregon Promise for GED Students
- Homes for Good Scholarship Program (ages 17-24)
- Homes for Good Family Self Sufficiency Program
- DHS Jobs Program Information for TANF Recipients
- DHS Vocational Rehabilitation Program for Individuals with Disabilities
- Training Unemployment Insurance (TUI) Information
- Training Unemployment Insurance (TUI) Application
- Trade Act Program Information