LPN to RN Bridge Application Information
Fall 2020 LPN to RN Bridge Application Updates:
We have made a decision to cancel all remaining HSRT tests for this year. All applicants can enter 5/26/20 as their HSRT test date, a score of 0 and the full 20 points.
We expect to have the updated application posted by Friday, April 17th with the open, close and notification dates expected to remain the same.
For assistance with your application forms packet, please contact advising at NursingProgram@lanecc.edu or see the Advising Information for Health Professions Students page and be sure that your forms have been filled out to the best of your ability Prior to asking them to review it.
Nursing advisors and Counselors will be available on July 23rd after notifications by contacting them at NursingProgram@lanecc.edu or see the Advising Information for Health Professions Students page.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
LCC Nursing Admission & Retention Committee
Application Information and Forms
- 2020 LPN to RN Reference Form
- 2020 LCC LPN to RN App Info Packet
- 2020 LCC LPN to RN Application Forms Packet 1 & 2 (5-18-20)
**Please note: Use the Forms Packet dated 5/18/20 as the first one posted still listed Human Relations which is NOT required this year. Thank you.
- 2020 LPN to RN Work Verification Form
- 2020 LPN to RN Online Application & Payment Instructions
- LPN to RN Bridge - HSRT Instructions (See above Updates)
- Health Professions Advising
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns considered for Lane County residence
|Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights|
|May 26, 2020||June 30, 2020|| |
July 22, 2020
All Accepted students MUST attend a Mandatory Orientation to be determined at a later date.