LPN to RN Bridge Application Information
Application information below for reference only.
PLEASE NOTE: LCC will not be accepting applications for the LPN to RN Bridge program this year and will post the new application for Fall 2019 in January 2019.
For advice on how to best plan for the delay, please contact:
- Fall 2017 LPN to RN Application Information Packet
- Fall 2017 LPN to RN Application Forms Packet
- Fall 2017 LPN to RN Online Application and Payment Instructions
- Fall 2017 LPN to RN Work Verification form
- Fall 2017 LPN to RN Advanced Placement Reference Form
- Health Professions Advising
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns considered for Lane County residence
|2019 Application Opens||2019 Application Closes||Notification Date 2019||2019 Application Highlights|
HSRT proctored test is required to apply.
ATI Step Exam Information:
This is no longer a requirement of the application.