Integrative Practicum Program
Am I eligible to be a Clinical Teaching Associate(CTA)?
Yes, if you have:
- a minimum of two years full-time or three years of part-time direct care experience, current employment as a staff nurse working a minimum of 24 hours per week, a willingness to share your experience and knowledge in providing and coordinating care.
- an interest in the professional growth that comes from assisting others into this profession.
What is the process?
- Complete the CTA Application Form below
- Upon acceptance of your application, you will be assigned a student for spring term and you will need to read the LCC CTA training information on this web site.
- Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education (OCNE) Clinical Teaching Associate (CTA) Learning Program - job aid for creating Compass account and how to access the online CTA learning modules
Thank You! If you had any difficulty with this form or if you have any other questions about the program please contact:
Clinical Teaching Associate application information can be submitted online using this form.
Type into the open boxes, or where there are choices listed click the appropriate response.
Please click the Submit button at the end of the form. The information is emailed directly to the Integrative Practicum Coordinator and will not be used for any other purpose.