LCC Bus Pass
Lane Community College students taking a credit class on main campus, the Mary Spilde Downtown Center, or the Aviation Academy or ESL, ABSE, or GED students taking classes at main campus or the Mary Spilde Downtown Center, are eligible for a bus pass when they pay the $27 transportation fee*. (*fee subject to change). Students taking only online classes are NOT eligible for a bus pass even if they have to come to Lane to take tests.
Rules of the Road:
- LCC Bus Passes are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
- Bus Passes are not valid after the expiration date.
- Lost, stolen or misplaced LCC Bus Passes are replaceable for a $10 fee. Bring your photo ID and $10 to the Titan Store on main campus to obtain a replacement pass.
Steps to get your LCC Bus Pass:
- Also see the Winter Term 2020 Bus Pass flyer
- ESL students can download the ESL Winter 2020 Bus Pass flyer
1. Bring a current photo ID and a copy of your Winter term myLane Student Schedule during the following times:
Winter Term 2020 Bus Pass Photo I.D.s:
- Where: Main Campus Titan Store, Center Building
- When: any time during open hours beginning Monday, December 30
For a schedule of open hours, visit: TitanStore
If you already have your LCC Bus Pass, you don't need another unless your pass is due to expire soon. Please double-check your expiration date!
2. Save Your Pass!
Reuse your pass each term. Bus passes for the 2020 school year expire on October 31, 2020.
ESL and ABSE/GED students should check with the office at Main Campus, Building 11, Room 201 or Mary Spilde Downtown Center, Room 203 for more information.