LCC Bus Pass
- Spring 2021: TouchPass redeemed for this term are valid until June 30, 2021.
- Summer 2021: TouchPass redeemed for this term are valid from June 14-September 19, 2021.
- Fall 2021: TouchPass redeemed for this term are valid from September 20-December 31.
Main Campus Bus Station
Lane Transit District (LTD) provides qualified LCC students with unlimited rides
Students who were charged the transportation fee ($27/term) can get access to LTD bus/transit services at no additional cost for unlimited rides for the same school term. Students can use this service for more than just going to LCC’s Main Campus, Downtown Campus, other campus locations, or related educational reasons. Students can use the service for all of their life transportation needs. For more information about where LTD goes, how to ride, and other information, please see the Riding LTD information.
LCC Bus Pass is now a smartphone app (TouchPass)
All students who are charged the transportation fee ($27/term) may request a bus pass called TouchPass to use for that term at no additional charge. TouchPass is free to download to your smartphone. Every term, after students fill out the form and are granted a “benefit code”, it can activate a “QR Code” image on the TouchPass app that will be scanned inside the bus doors. TouchPass is your electronic ticket/pass to your transportation needs.
Request from LCC the TouchPass “Benefit Code”
Qualified students can fill out a bus pass, LTD TouchPass, request using the form below. It may take up to three college business days to verify qualification and then send the benefit code for your phone at your student, my.lanecc.edu email address.
How to get started:
If you haven’t already, get ready for TouchPass by downloading it to your smartphone now! Go to your phone’s app store or use one of the following links for the type of phone you have:
Once you have installed the app:
- Obtain a Benefit Code from the Bus Pass Program Coordinator, then
- Log into your TouchPass account using the TouchPass Mobile App
- Select the menu
- Select the "Other" tab then "Redeem Benefit"
- Select the first empty box, enter the last 8 digits of your Benefit Code and then select "Redeem"
- Your pass has been added to your account
How to use TouchPass
When a bus arrives, have your TouchPass app open with the QR code and ready. Face your phone to the TouchPass electronic reader, a black box near the entrance of the bus as shown below. That’s it!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I don’t have a smartphone. What can I do?
- That’s okay! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or leave a message at 541-463-5895.
- I don’t need to ride the bus. Can I give my benefit code to someone else?
- No. TouchPass benefit codes are for eligible students only and unique to individual students. They are not transferable. Also, after a benefit code is redeemed, the pass cannot be transferred to another person.
- I don’t need to ride the bus. Can I get a refund of my student transportation fee?
- No. The fee pays for more than the bus pass as it also pays for parking lot maintenance and security. This fee also helps students who may not have access to other means of transportation.
- How long is my TouchPass valid?
Once the benefit code is successfully redeemed, the special LCC bus fare is valid for that term. Check this website for specific dates as this pass is generally valid for a period of time before and after that term.
- Where can I find bus schedules?
See the LTD Route Schedules and Maps page. Typically, Routes 81 (LCC/Hilyard), 82 (LCC/Pearl), 85 (LCC/Springfield), 92 (Lowell/LCC), and 98 (Cottage Grove). Please check the LTD website for changes and delays.
- Can I put my bicycle on a bus?
Yes! Bicycles can be mounted on a rack in front of the bus with space for three bicycles. Please visit the LTD Bikes on the Bus page for more information. Don’t forget to bring a bicycle lock and bicycle lights for safety.
- I still have questions or problems using the code or app.
LTD Customer Service can assist you with issues and questions related to redeeming your code, using the app, or accessing your account at 541-687-5555. For general questions about the bus pass, please contact email@example.com or leave a message at 541-463-5895.