Council of Clubs
The Council of Clubs is a representative body of active and ratified clubs on campus. The purpose of the Council is to plan clubs activities on campus, provide support for clubs, and to encourage an active club presence on campus. The Council is based out of the Center for Student Engagement located in the Center Building, room 201. Meetings of the Council takes place on Mondays at 4pm in the Center Building, Room 202. Group leaders must attend council of clubs on a regular (active) basis to remain in 'Good Standing', or risk losing their status as a club. Acitve clubs receive funds from the Council toward the end of each term only if they regularly attend Council of Clubs meetings.
For more information on Clubs at Lane, including contact info and meeting times, log on to Orgsync (click the green icon on the upper right corner of your myLane page) or stop by the Center for Student Engagement, Center Building room 201.
- Titan Fencing Club
- Anime & Manga Club
- Film Club
- Ceramic Arts Student Association (CASA)
- Green Chemistry Club
- Lane Aviators Association
- Table Tennis Club
- Lane Women in Technology
- LCC Student Nurses Association
- French Club
- Outdoor Adventure Club
- Psych Club
- Titan Disc Golf Club
- Young Americans for Liberty
- Photography Club
- Student Video Production Club
- Digital Drawing Club
- Capriccio Arts Performance Club
Student Identity Unions
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Native American Student Association (NASA)
- Asian Pacific Islander Student Union (APISU)
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA)
- Gender & Sexuality Allicance (GSA)
Leaderdship & Honor Societies
- National Society for Leadership & Success (NSLS)
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
- National Society for Collegiate Success (NSCS)
Information for all student organizations listed above can be found on Orgsync (logon on through the green Student Orgs icon on the upper right corner of your myLane page).
For corrections and additions, please contact the Administrative Specialist in the 'CSE' Center for Student Engagement (Center Building, Room 201).