Students, teachers, staff and visitors are fortunate to have a variety of travel options available to them.
Driving - Notice of detour on South Franklin Blvd/McVay Hwy
There will be a detour on South Franklin Blvd/McVay Hwy beginning in mid-May through Autumn 2018. To get to Lane from Franklin Blvd, take Henderson Ave then turn left on E. 19th Ave. and then right on S. Franklin Blvd/McVay Hwy. View the detour map and more information.
LCC Bus Pass
All Lane students taking a credit class and ESL, ABSE, and GED students on the main campus, Downtown Campus or at the Aviation Academy are eligible for a free bus pass after they pay the mandatory $27 transportation fee. You'll arrive at school refreshed and ready for your day, not frazzled from traffic and parking.
- How to get your LCC bus pass.
- Transit schedule for buses to LCC.
- Trip planner. Plan your trip with Google.
- LTD Park and Ride locations. Consider parking in the location closest to your home and then reading and relaxing on the way to Lane.
Rules of the Road:
- An LCC Bus Pass is nontransferable and nonrefundable.
- A Bus Pass is not valid after the expiration date
- Lost or stolen passes are replaceable for a non-refundable $10 fee. Bring your photo ID and $10 to the Titan Store to obtain a replacement pass.
Lane Community College has partnered with DriveLessConnect to make sharing rides for drivers and passengers fun and easy. In seconds you can set up a profile, search for open seats, or post a ride of your own. With DriveLessConnect, you can ensure an enjoyable ride.
Once on the website, both students and staff can sign up in a jiffy!
Have a car? If you're commuting to campus, post a ride offer.
Need a ride? Join for free, find a friendly driver, and be on your way.
You can even find a biking partner!
Get to know more of the friendly faces around you. Give or get a ride and help us build the Lane DriveLessConnect community.
Bicycle commuting is a great way to save money, stay in shape, and promote a healthy and happy community.
"The (bike commute) system includes 30 miles of off-street paths, 89 miles of on-street bicycle lanes, and 5 bicycle/pedestrian bridges spanning the Willamette River." --Eugene City Site
Bike Maps & Possible Routes
Bring your bike on the LTD Bus!
Due to the location of LCC most people think that riding a bike to campus is out of the question, but LTD makes it easy to bring your bike with you on the bus. LTD's Take Your Bike on the Bus web page includes:
- How To Take Your Bike On The Bus
- Things To Remember
- Lost and Found Bicycle Policy
The BikeLane bicycle loan program provides a FREE bicycle loan for one term to all Lane students taking a credit class and ESL, ABSE, and GED students on the main campus, Downtown Campus or at the Aviation Academy. Participants are provided a bicycle, lock, lights, and helmet for one term to use as they wish. The bicycle and accessories must be returned at the end of the term to avoid late or replacement charges. Check out the BikeLane page for information about how to participate.
External Resources and Support services
- The BikeLane Coalition is a non-profit organization dedicated to developing collaborative relationships among key community participants to promote cycling for personal and planetary health.
- The purpose of GEARs (Greater Eugene Area Riders) is to promote recreational bicycle riding and community bicycle activities.
- The Center for Appropriate Transport (CAT) is a non-profit organization committed to community involvement in manufacturing, using, and advocating sustainable modes of transportation.
- The Bicycle Transportation Alliance (BTA) is a non-profit organization that has been working to promote bicycling and improve bicycling conditions in Oregon and SW Washington since 1990.
- The Oregon Pedestrian and Bicycle Program provides direction to ODOT in establishing pedestrian and bicycle facilities on state highways. They are responsible for formulating many of Oregon's policies and programs.
Find out more about sustainable commuter options through LTD's point2point Solutions