Links to Wellness Sites
- Addiction Resources - Get help for addiction.
- Addiction on College Campuses - Insight and resources for students.
- Balanced, Healthy Eating for better Nutrition - USDA's latest recommendations for nutrition.
- Cooking & Nutrition Classes - Free classes at Natural Grocers in Eugene.
- DrugWatch.com - Stay informed about prescription drugs and the side effects which may occur.
- Eating Mindfully - Eating to enjoy your food and feel satisfied.
- Financial Literacy - Financial wellness and planning for your future.
- Living Well with Chronic Conditions - Get help for chronic conditions, chronic pain and/or diabetes.
- Mayo Clinic - A plethora of medical information on diseases, conditions, studies, exercises, etc.
- Mental Health and Wellness - E.g. Depression, anxiety & stress.
- Mental Health - Counseling, Work/Life Services.
- Mental Health - Counseling, Behavioral Health.
- Nursing Home Abuse - Understanding nursing home abuse and neglect.
- Positivity - Tools for improving happiness and success in your life.
- Quarantine Tips for Mental Health Wellness - How to maintain your health and wellness during a pandemic.
- Quit Smoking for Good - Smoking cessation.
- Sleep and Anxiety - Is anxiety preventing you from sleep?
- Sleep Well - How to get a better night's sleep.
- Stress Management at the Workplace - Several great resources.
Links to Community Wellness Events, Resources & Organizations
- Eugene Parks & Recreation - Information on area parks, rec activities, and sports leagues.
- Lane County Farmers' Market - A vibrant gathering place to shop for locally grown produce and products.
- Oregon Heart & Vascular Institute - A variety of medical information, services, etc.
- Willamalane Parks & Recreation - Springfield recreation center and recreational opportunities.