Technology Resources and Support for All Lane Community College Employees
How to get support for technology
For all computer, software, email, GSuite, network, login, password, equipment checkout, enhanced classroom equipment, printer/copier, accounts, Banner, Argos, ExpressLane, digital signs, SoftDocs Etrieve, and assistive technology setup, support, and services requests, please contact the Employee Help Desk.
Links to primary systems
Links to forms
- Banner Forms
- Help Desk Ticketing
- Email to: email@example.com
- Employee Onboarding
- Employee Moves/Transitions
- Exiting Employees
- Computer Replacements, Loaners, and Checkouts
- Software Requests
- Student Technology Fee
How to obtain equipment
- Policy and Procedure
- New/Replacement Computers
- Information Technology Computer Hardware Replacement Plan.
- Detailed Computer Replacement Cycle.
- If you are on the replacement cycle, but need a computer now, please complete the Information Technology Special Request Form.
- If you are a part-time faculty member and need a computer to use while employed at Lane, please complete the Loaner Equipment Request for Part-Time Employees form.
- Other devices
- We are happy to assist you with other hardware and software. Please contact the Help Desk for assistance.
- Equipment Checkouts
- Checking out equipment is simple and straightforward. Log in to our check out system, using your workstation login and myLane password.
Where are the computer labs and classrooms?
Technology changes for new, moving, or exiting employees
- New Employee? Please complete the New Employee Technology Requests Form.
- Employee moving from one department to another? Please let us know by completing the Employee Moves and Changes Technology Request Form.
- Employee leaving the college? Please complete the Exiting Employee Technology Change Requests form so that we can remove access to systems and leave on any access that should remain after their departure.
- Approved Software List
- Technology Resources during COVID - login to myLane, click Employee tab, then click LaneCC I.T. Resources for the COVID-19 Outbreak under Staff Resources
- Assistive Technology - Assistive Technology is any object or system that increases or maintains the capabilities of people with disabilities. Assistive technology is placed as appropriate in classrooms and labs for students with qualifying disabilities. The Library also has assistive technology equipment, facilities, and software available. Contact Center for Accessible Resources to learn more about Assistive Technologies.
- Email Information
- IT Help Desk Knowledgebase
- Media Services
- Pacific University FAQ
- SoftDocs Etrieve Information
- Spam Filter - G Suite Google Message Center