On Friday, 12/22, web services servers will be upgraded between 10am and 3pm. Expect these services to be occasionally unavailable during that time:
- static.lanecc.edu (this may cause issues on sides including myLane and Moodle)
If you find the service you're trying to use during tha time isn't available, simply wait a few minutes and try again. For more information on progress that day, follow along on the our Twitter account.
Interested in current outage information? Follow Lane IT on Twitter
- Live streaming, Videoconferencing and Web Conferencing
- Academic Technology Center
- Workshops and Training
- Drupal Training
Events with occurrences during the 6-10pm Friday IT Maintenance Window:
We provide a variety of technology services and support to both staff and students.
- Student and Employee Help Desks
- Computer Lab and Enhanced Classroom Support
- Network and Infrastructure Services
- Programming and Web Services
- Wireless Access
- Media Services
- Training and Workshops
Most issues can be resolved by contacting the appropriate Help Desk. Information can also be found in the list of available student or employee resources.